Sunday, April 8, 2018

Trying to find my mojo...and energy!

Things have been quiet here on the ol' blog. I don't know if I've updated here or not but I did get to get out of the boot last Monday so now I'm fully weight bearing on my ankle. 

It has been a very interesting week to learn to walk again, deal with swelling and deal with lots of pain and at the end of the day, no energy.

I know it's a process and as time goes by I will get "back to normal" or my new normal but for now, I'm just taking it one day at a time.

For those of you not on Facebook, here's a pretty picture of my hardware in my ankle. 7 screws, a metal plate and what they call a tightrope to help my ligament.


Sadly my crafty mojo has taken a hit with all this process. I am trying to find it but until it's totally back I have decided to step down from the Little Miss Muffet Stamps design team. I so appreciate the kindness that Barbara and the team has shown me and am hopeful to maybe rejoin the team later in the year.

Thanks for stopping by and I'm going to try my best to get crafty today so hopefully I'll be back real soon. Have a happy day!

3 comments:

Janice W. said...

You will be missed, but your health is important. Get well and come back! Hugs!

Nancy Thomas said...

Danni, that looks super painful. Prayers for quick healing. No mojo here either. I am barely doing my design team projects. I hope it comes back soon!

Christine Dol said...

Wow Danni...that's quite the picture of your ankle. No wonder you have no mojo! Just take each day at a time and it will come!!!!