Friday, November 17, 2017

One Sheet Wonder Cards 10 and 11

Today I have cards 10 and 11 to share with you of my One Sheet Wonder. You can see the original post HERE! Cards 1 and 2 are HERE! Cards 3, 4, and 5 are HERE! Cards 6 and 7 are HERE! Cards 8 and 9 are HERE!

This was so much fun to do! I can't wait to do another One Sheet Wonder! I'm thinking of doing a holiday/winter one next!! Have a fabulous day!!



This was so much fun to do! I can't wait to do another One Sheet Wonder! I'm thinking of doing a holiday/winter one next!! 



Stamps~ SU Botanicals for You, 

Ink~ SU Dapper Denim, SU Delightful Dijon, SU Cajun Craze,
Cardstock~ SU Cajun Craze, misc white, SU Dapper Denim, SU More Mustard,
Designer Paper~ SU Moroccan designer paper, 
Other Goodies~ SU Bow Builder punch, 




Have a wonderful day and thanks for visiting!!


Stamps~ SU Vertical Greetings, 
Ink~
Cardstock~ SU Cajun Craze, SU Dapper Denim
Designer Paper~ SU Moroccan designer paper, 
Other Goodies~ Stampin' Write markers, SU candy dots

No comments: