Wednesday, December 28, 2016

You're such a tweet friend

Today I decided to play along with the current Freshly Made Sketches sketch~



I used the SugarPea Designs set, Tweet Friend for my image. I can't believe I've never colored this set up before as it's too cute!


I'm also entering this card into the following challenges~
Thanks for stopping by and have a fabulous day!

Stamps~ SugarPea Designs~ Tweet Friend,
Ink~ Memento Tuxedo Black, SU Chocolate Chip, 
Cardstock~ Copic Xpress-It, SU Peek-a-boo Peach, SU Chocolate Chip,
Designer Paper~ Authentique~Gathering,
Other Goodies~ copics, Wink of Stella pen,

6 comments:

Jean said...

Oh how adorable is this card, such a cute image and fun sentiment. Loving your colours.
Thanks for joining us over at Penny's.
Jean DT xx

*Vicki* said...

Such a sweet image and sentiment!! Love your coloring too! Wishing you a happy, healthy and productive New Year my friend! HUGS

Linda Callahan said...

Adorable card! Your coloring is wonderful! So glad you joined us at FMS!

Jen Brum said...

What a sweet card! Love the colouring! Amazing! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

Helen said...

Great card - thanks for joining us at Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenge Blog.

Happy New Year!

Helen x

Denise Goeldner said...

Stunning creation Danni, I love the layers and colours chosen, image is so sweet. Thanks for your kind words and generosity in redrawing your win, don't forget to grab your personalised badge if you care to do so, have a fab day. Thanks for entering my challenge blog Lil Patch of Crafty Friends.
Hugs xx